Cloud computing is the delivery of computer services, including servers, storage, databases, intelligence, productivity and collaboration tools, and software and products such as Microsoft 365, Azure and Google Workspace.
Top benefits of cloud computing include:
- Cost – Cloud computing eliminates the capital expense of buying hardware and software.
- Speed – Most cloud computing services are on-demand, so quickly scaling and adjusting to your needs is possible.
- Productivity – Cloud computing allows for less setup time, allowing you to be up and working in less time.
- Performance – Running on worldwide datacenters, cloud computing is consistently upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware.
- Security – Available with a broad set of policies, technologies and controls to strengthen your security posture in the cloud.
Idea Solutions will work with you to build out your cloud infrastructure, based on your specific needs, taking advantage of all the benefits cloud computing can bring to your business.
7 Surefire Ways You Know Your “IT Guy” Is Ripping You Off